Monday, June 19, 2006

Sendratari Damarwulan


Well...its been a long time I didn't update my blog. Well this afternoon at last I could seat back and relax for a moment to write something. Let's start with the latest program I've been to which is the Indonesian Cultural Night which held in Kiev its organized by the Indonesian Embassy in Kiev. The main program of the presentation is the drama dance (sendratari) called DAMARWULAN, I am not going to describe the detail of the story since everybody can glance a few moment to search in google. Well at that sendratari I take a part as an antagonist character...well bad guys character lately was one of the fastest way to be famous right...even though I didn't quite like the character I should accept it. It is an obvious burden for myself since I had to practice traditional dancing yeap that’s true a traditional dancing while my schedule is so packed. Luckily my boss is taking his vacation for one month so in the middle of the preparation I could practice 3 hours daily since I have two parts which is concise of a solo dance and a fight dance which is quite hard since I am a novice dancer and it was pretty exhausted. Our trainer is Mr. Soehardi and his wife Mrs. Sumili they specially come to Kiev from The Hague to train us, well Mr. Soehardi is quite patience to train me, I dunno if I was in his position it will gives me a nervous breakdown and headache since he had to train the novice dancer.

That was the worst part now is the good parts which is I can get bakso (meatball) and fresh chili from Nederland which is very delicious, thanx to Mrs. Soemili since she didn't forget to put my name on the list of the bakso recipient. The other good thins was I could meet a lot of Ukrainian people and I can practice my worst Russian language. At least I have someone to practice with. During the cultural night everything goes smoothly as planned even though there are some problems during the preparation and even during the day which cause by some stupid person or lets called them a bastard people but at least the show must go on right. That’s the latest story in my daily life in Kiev. Below is the picture during my performance







 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Miracle One said...

huahahahahaha jadi Minak Djonggo, Co???
Klo pulang ke Indo, bikin pagelaran kek gini yah... Ntar aku jadi damarwulan...
Hahahaha kocak, bisa2 aja... Pada dapet talent dari mana tuch...???

Andre Pesurnay said...

co...lu kayanya ga perlu pake topeng lagi deh buat bawain tariannya, muka lu juga udah serem bwakakaka...joke lang po'

eh, perut lu sembunyiin dimana tuh? atau emang diet ketat demi pentas? weiis...